Friday, July 4, 2014

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND WEIGHT UPDATE

I hit my newest goal, lost two more pounds and I now weigh 167 lbs.

I have been MIA these last two weeks, but still working hard on all of my goals. I have been working a little more and have not had an opportunity to update my progress, but I will not let it slip again.

Happy 4th of July to all. I am almost at my one year mark, as a matter a fact I have to look back at the exact first date I started to write on this blog. I will write a post all about it once I have some much needed coffee.

I am still collecting books for my current ten pound charity Reading to Kids. I now have two bags and I need so much more. I am willing to take my time since it will take a while until I get to the next ten pound goal.

I feel very blessed to have today and tomorrow off to celebrate with my husband James. I am going to have a little splurge, no use derailing everything for one holiday. Veggie burgers, veggie dogs, and the works all of course portion controlled.

Love and Light and Happy 4th to all. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment