Thursday, July 24, 2014

TRAINING WITH TRX



My workout yesterday with Mike was challenging, and I mean that in the best possible way. I hope they continue to challenge and change me. We did mostly TRX yesterday, and I admit I really love using that tool to work out. Mike hooks the TRX to the tree and we are able to do all of these exercises right outside in the park. I love working out in the outdoors, one year later I am no stranger to dirt. When things get hard I try to look up and focus on the trees.

I workout with Mike again Friday, and after work today I will be doing some speed walking, no running for now until I get used to not wrapping my toe any longer. My foot hurts a lot less now, and that is such a relief. Who knew wrapping my toe was cutting off my circulation. Mike taught me how to rub a tennis ball over my calves to loosen up the muscles. 

I made some new dog friends, a huge teddy bear of a dog and this little thing named Rudy. I love the movie Rudy, and all I think about was that last scene when everyone chants Rudy's name at the Notre Dame Football Stadium. Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!! A must see if you are looking for inspiration.

The Book Drive is still going on, I am taking more time to get the most books possible. I am weighing myself every few weeks now, just so I do not get crazy with the scale. I will step on next week sometime. I am doing everything the same food wise, I just needed a break from weekly weigh ins for now. Last I weighed I was 167 and I plan on being in the 150's soon, and picking a new charity project. I also want to really, really progress in my workouts. Time to take it up a notch. 

Off for now. Coffee, and some attention from my Siamese cats, who are high maintenance and always want attention.

Namaste'
Love and Light
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment