Saturday, August 23, 2014

Melissa Bender Fitness: BenderFitness DietBet Weight Loss Challenge



Posing in Point State Park in 2005
My best friend Melissa Bender before her wedding to to Jesse Bender in 2010





I am accepting this challenge for the month of September. I need to mix things up and a possible transition may come my way. It may not but I need to stay on my toes one way or another. If you are needing an extra diet incentive I suggest you join in on the weight loss bet.

My best friend is one of the most amazing humans I have ever encountered, and she truly is remarkable at everything she does. Do the challenge, you will come out on the other side completely inspired.


Love and Light to all

Rose





Melissa Bender Fitness: BenderFitness DietBet Weight Loss Challenge: Hi Everyone! I am hosting another workout challenge for the month of September!  This one is a little bit different, but I t...

2 comments:

  1. So excited that you are joining the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! It will bring me into the 150's. :-)
    Thanks for the inspiration as always.

    ReplyDelete