I am back now, and back to the grind and a list of things to accomplish between now and the end of September. These are lists separate from my charities. The books are coming in for my book drive as I type, and I am grateful to the wonderful friends and new friends who are donating.
There may be a transition happening so I have been a little stressed, but in my eyes it has not happened as of yet so my focus is forward with everything I have planned here in Los Angeles. I refuse to worry about something that may or may not happen. I will deal with that storm if it occurs.
In the meantime..... Here is my list to get in gear now that I am back.
1. I want to surf, and my trainer Mike said whenever I am ready. So I need to purchase either a wet suit or a sporty bathing suit with swim pants and a vest or rash guard and take him up on his offer to teach me one of the first things that were on my first fitness bucket lists. The swim clothes will come in handy because James and I love to go to the beach, and I like nothing more than to swim and be one with the ocean.
2. I am going to sign up for Align Ballet Method in September. Over one year later it is time.
3. I am going to take at least one class at the Cirque School in Hollywood, a 101 class and then maybe sign up for 5 more to begin.
4. I may have some professional photos taken to update for my blog, plus I need a book jacket cover.
5. This is not blog related but I will have my poems picked out and sent to my publisher FinnLady Press back east. This book will get done.
It is early and I cannot think of what else should be on this list, so this is it for this morning. Coffee will jolt my memory.
Happy Friday to all.
Here are a few Vegas pics
|The Pool at The Bellagio|
|Tree at the Bellagio Hotel, view from the pool.|
|James took this, not bad. Showing progress is fun, I admit it. At the Bellagio.|
|Good friends having a good laugh in front of the Bellagio in Vegas.|
|Teddy, James, and Me, reunited again.|
|One selfie to see progress, and my legs are so much thinner now.|