Thursday, February 6, 2014

Alan Jackson;Jimmy Buffett - It's Five O' Clock Somewhere





Good Morning to all. I am up and drinking my coffee, and listening to some upbeat music to begin my day. Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet, It's Five O'Clock Somewhere. People think it is funny that I love Jimmy Buffet since I have never been drunk, but I am a poet and so is he. I love his music, it gives me goosebumps. My friend in Pittsburgh is keeping me posted for tour dates here on the west coast.



Tonight after work I am meeting my trainer Mike at the gym instead of the park at five a clock, ironically enough.  We are mixing it up since it has been cooler and there seems to be a mosquito issue lately.



I am sure my workout will be more intense, since it will involve a treadmill and incline. Mike really wants to get my intensity up and I think he is right. Time to step it up a few notches.



Next week on Wednesday my friend Meagan and I are delivering some homemade baked goodies to Alexandria House for Valentine's Day. Seasons 52 and Monica offered to donate their mini indulgences as well. I am happy to bring some sweets to the sweet residents of Alexandria House, a transitional home for women and children.



Off for now, busy day ahead and not much time to write. Happy Thursday, remember It's Five A Clock Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment