Monday, February 17, 2014

BACK TO THE GRIND TOMORROW














Good Morning to all. I am on a weekend away with my sweet husband James. We are in La Jolla CA and we went to Ocean beach CA. Now we are heading up the coast to Encinitas CA. I am off my routine but I will be back to the grind tomorrow. We love to do weekend away every month or so, and every time we go away we plan our next adventure when we get home.

Here is a few pics of me to update my weight loss. I finally hit the 35 pound mark so I am officially half way to my goal and I feel great. The journey continues though, and I am determined to become stronger and tackle all of my fitness goals and aspirations. I am so grateful for the support I have, and on a weekend away I am full of love of life, people, animals, and nature.

Off for now. 
Namaste'
Happy Monday
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment