Saturday, September 6, 2014

CALM WITHIN THE CHAOS




Good afternoon and hello to all. I am still here, working on all of my goals. Collecting books for my latest ten pound loss and working out. It has been a stressful few weeks since I did yoga on a heli-pad, and I felt like I do when I get writers block and cannot write my poetry. I had a blog block. A lot of things are going on personally, and I will talk about them soon enough. In the meantime I felt like I had nothing to give or say, until the answers to my personal riddles become clear. At the end of the day, I am still my same optimistic self. Forging forward to help better myself and help others too. All with a little help from my friends.

Today my husband James and I are going on a long walk, and doing some shopping for healthy meals. It is going to be a scorcher here in LA but I kind of want to make some healthy soup. Comfort food plus it is healthy and full of vegetables. It is a low key day since we have been overwhelmed the last few weeks. 

Off for now, hitting the reset button and getting back on track. I am at 165 lbs and working on my book drive. I will announce my next 10 lb charity soon. I will finally be in the 150's.

Happy Weekend to all
Namaste'
Love and Light
Rose






No comments:

Post a Comment