Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Where are you from?

As I  embark on transitioning this journey from Los Angeles to San Francisco I wonder, where are you from? 

I was born in Chicago IL , raised in Cleveland OH. I have lived in Pittsburgh PA, Farmington CT. NYC, LA, and now heading to San Francisco CA. I would not change a moment, I have met so many amazing souls along my way that I call dear friends. These people I have met along my way have shaped who I have become, and I am constantly evolving.

Where is home for you and does your city offer a lot of tools to make your fitness goals a reality?
Happy Tuesday to everyone, near and far on this beautiful globe of ours.Today is day ten of the first three months of Melissa Bender's Bikini Competition series. I got this.
Me with my first NYC friend and soul sister for life
Up the street from my current West Hollywood home
May 2014


Namaste'
Love and Light
Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment