Friday, September 26, 2014

SWEAT OUT THE STRESS



Thank god it is Friday. This moving mess is unreal, and it is truly the hardest move we have ever navigated. Forging forward with my work out goals, which makes dealing with the unease and stress so much easier. Endorphins really do have a factor on your mood.

Today is day six of Melissa Bender Fitness Bikini Prep workout, month one. I am also doing about 45 minutes of cardio today as well. I am going to shoot for two rounds. 
http://www.benderfitness.com/2013/01/lower-body-fat-blaster.html

I had a few weeks of slowing down with the moving stress and this week I am working on my strength. Next week I will do three rounds.
I am doing her 12 week series, and also incorporating my own cardio and Body Pump Classes from 24 Hour Fitness. I will start Yoga as soon as I get situated in San Francisco.

I need to eat a bit more. I eat mostly clean but sometimes I do not eat enough. I was reading all about what Melissa eats and it puts me to shame. I definitely need to eat more. Not eating slows your metabolism and does not fuel you enough for working out.

Breakfast today was non fat Greek yogurt with no sugar no salt peanut butter, raw oats and a banana. I was out of my usual protein bars. 

Off for today. I work and I will be working out this evening.
Love and Light to all
Namaste'
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment