Monday, October 14, 2013

STEPPING THROUGH THE PATH OF BEAUTY

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step 
       - Lao Tse

Good Morning, Happy Monday to all.
Here are some photos I took when I go walking outside. I walk for an hour through West Hollywood and Beverly Hills when I do not do the treadmill at home or at the gym. Now I am also incorporating a little bit if running at the Beverly Hills Park. I hope to do some sort of 5k in the future, of course mostly walking but I am working on being a beginner runner as well. Nature is the best accompaniment and I love the trees here in California.

Of course I have such a beautiful place to walk, and I soak in every sight and splendor as I work out. Note the tree doing a back bend, it took my breath away. When I am farther in my yoga practice I will be as limber as that tree, the tree is a sign to continue on and never give up. Stand strong, stand tall and persevere.
Namaste'
Rose












No comments:

Post a Comment