Sunday, October 13, 2013

WILLPOWER AND DETERMINATION

Happy Sunday. I hope this post finds everyone having a wonderful weekend. We are having a quiet day this morning, we are dealing with some plumbing issues that hopefully will be resolved soon. My husband is doing the treadmill and watching Sunday Football. I am doing some writing, drinking coffee and trying to keep out of the cookies he bought last night. Willpower do not fail me now.

Last night we went to the movies and saw Gravity. It is a wonderful film, reminds me of a space version of Castaway with Tom Hanks. It is a thinking persons film. I really loved it, and there is nothing like the escape of the movies. James of course had to have popcorn and diet coke, and I am proud to say I had one bite of popcorn and one sip of diet coke and then I was satisfied. So far my willpower is staying strong. Seeing the physical results is keeping me going. I wore a dress with a jean jacket and since I do not have a full length mirror at home I saw what the dress looked like on me at the theater in the ladies room full length mirror. James said I looked small, but when I saw with my own eyes I was shocked. I needed to pull myself away from the theater bathroom mirror. At the store afterwards one of the Pavilions employees who has not seen me in a while hugged me and told me how great I looked. I am getting stronger, fitter, and yes thinner. Thank you willpower and determination. I am even more determined than ever now. One of my favorite Los Angeles friends Xiomara is a photographer, and we are going to do some fun outdoor photos soon. She is my LA sister.

Ok I am off to do some reading and writing. Feeling Sunday lazy but yoga is not until this evening so I am reveling in the stillness of my Sunday, well as still as one can be with football on in the background.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday, love and light.
Namaste'
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment