Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WEIGH IN TUESDAY


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday. I am off to work soon, then my work out with Mike later this evening. My husband James is working from home today, and yesterday I took a day to be here for the building mortgage inspector. I wish that was today, then I could have my whole afternoon with him as he works. He is very happy today. His Baseball Team The Pittsburgh Pirates made it into the Playoffs for the first time in over twenty years. I am very happy for him, he can enjoy his day off and I will get on with my second cup of coffee and my busy day.

Ok, so let's cut to the chase. Weigh in Tuesday. I gained .5 today. Just a half of a pound, and I knew it because the time of the month. That is not so bad, but it is funny how you know you did not lose, even though you did not do anything to gain. No splurges yet, just Mother Nature letting me know this is not always a walk in one of her glorious parks.

I did have a few non weight milestones this weekend. I bought a jean jacket about six months ago, and even though I have worn it, it has never closed or buttoned. This weekend we went to the beach and it was chilly, so I put it on and I was so surprised to see it close and button fully. Another milestone, I was looking at my shoulders. I have small shoulders, and they have always been rounded. Not anymore, they are now a little square and they even out my figure. I am so happy to see my body changing with the workouts and yoga. My husband went even as far to say I am getting petite. I am only 5'2 so I need to be smaller for my size. I have still a ways to go but these little things keep me pushing. Plus I am so much stronger and healthier. Yesterday the manager at Trader Joe's told me I look glowing, that is the icing on the cake.

In less than two weeks we will go down to join The Monday Night Mission. I look forward to my first ten pound charity. I will write a long post on what we will be doing there exactly when I find a bit more time. I am humbled by the work The Monday Night Mission does weekly, and I am honored to join them.

Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday. It will be a hot one here in Southern California.Love and Light.
Namaste'
Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment