Monday, September 9, 2013

KEEPING UP WITH MY OWN PACE



Good morning and a Happy Monday to all. I am teetering on the brink of  chaotic emotions lately. One moment my motivation is so high I could probably levitate, and the next I feel like this process is too slow and I am moving at the speed of a turtle. My ankle is an issue, it has been for weeks and I am trying to not make it worse. This gets me down because I want to be 100% at all times. Now that is a lofty dream to be 100% all of the time. We are human and our bodies sometimes feel discomfort and pain.  I am just trying to make it through without any major damage to any of my tendons. I am finally going to buy that ankle brace to give it some extra support, and the new shoes should help. 

Tomorrow is weigh in. I am hoping and wishing that I finally hit the ten pound mark. I am so close, nine pounds. This is a slow process but I must not beat myself up, the scale reflects my hard work even if it is slower than I expected. Yesterday my husband James and I were grocery shopping and he was looking at donuts, and it really made me want to just give in. I made it through the sugar temptation and today I can say I did not cave in.

I have a vision, and it is clear most of the time but sometimes when I am tired and fatigued that vision gets cloudy and spotty. I am trying not to lose sight of what I am doing, and each new day is a brand new start. I started off so strong, and I am just trying to keep up with my own pace and not give up on myself. I am counting on me. 



Hope you have a wonderful Monday.
Namaste'
Love and Light
Rose

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up. The proper shoes are imperative for your workouts. Especially since you are incorporating running and plyo. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete