Friday, December 6, 2013

SCALE GAMES

Good Morning and a Happy Friday to all. I am really looking forward to the weekend. I love having weekends off, in NYC I worked all hours and the weekend and it made it difficult to be healthy. I do  not think I could do all I am doing if I had to do that again.

Yesterday was my workout with Mike. The weather is getting cooler and my joints have been feeling a bit stiff. The park was cold but as soon as we got moving the temperature felt comfortable to me. We moved at a much swifter pace, and we did some burpees again for the first time in forever. I can see we are picking up the pace now, which is a good thing. After the first five months I think it is time to really push it, now I am able and much stronger to do so. He even said I am much stronger and I can also feel my running is developing. I seem to have more of a confident stride in my run. Mike and I may work out more than once a week after the New Year, which will definitely help me get to my goals.

So I know I am days early but I stepped on the scale and I am happy to say the 2lb water weight gain is gone and I am holding steady at 177lbs. I am still at 20lbs. I am back to watching my sodium and I did not give in to my husband James and his pecan pie. It was hard but I did it.

Off to work and then a run later. It is chilly here for west coast standards. It takes a bit of time to get used to. Coffee and my breakfast and work. The day flies.
Namaste'
Love and Light to all
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment