Sunday, December 1, 2013

DREADED LEFTOVERS




Happy first day of December to all. I am having a low key day, I am not feeling like myself and the dreaded leftovers are trying to tempt me. My husband James just had a piece of my chocolate and pecan pie with ice cream and I admit I would love a piece but I am not giving in. I just had some Ezekial toast instead and I will be going for a walk/run this evening. It is hard to be good when there are so many treats trying to vie for your attention. I am staying strong though, I am not giving in no matter what.

December, I will make it through with flying holiday colors, with extra workouts and keeping my eye on the prizes. I can do this, even when my will gets tested. I love the holidays but there is more to this time than food. I will persevere.

Happy December to all. 
Love and Light
Rose


2 comments:

  1. I very much enjoy reading your posts. I find it very motivating how honest, and authentic you are throughout this journey. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing your future results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rae. When I began I was so ashamed to post before photos and weight, and now I am so happy I just owned up to the fact that I needed to lose weight and be honest about this journey. Now I love seeing the updated photos next to the ones I did last July. I have a ways to go, and a lot more charities to assist, and my fitness bucket list to tackle. I am having a blast and meeting the nicest people along the way. I am now over the pie temptation, until Christmas. Thanks for the support and Happy December to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete