Good evening to all on this beautiful Thursday. This post is late because I made an error and saved it in a draft. I will have a fresh post about my Richard Simmons class in the am with photos. I have decided I will attend one of his classes once a week, his energy gives me this natural high that lasts for days. It has always been something I wanted to do and it was on my Fitness Bucket List.
That got me thinking. Fitness Bucket list, I have one but I have never written it down. These are the things I would like to do as I continue to progress with my fitness goals. Some of the items on my list I will not be able to do for a while, because it would require for me to be in tip top shape and have more strength than I have now. Some of the things I can do now. Some would be just a one time experience, and others passions I will continue to do for years.
I have my workout plan in motion, so all of the workouts that I am currently doing are not on this list as I am already making them happen. Working out with Mike, speed walking, Melissa Bender Fitness videos, Yoga and Richard Simmons classes are all things I am currently doing to get fit. This list is the dream list of things yet to experience.
So here is the list, a way to make my fitness transition a fun adventure. I have my work cut out for me but I am confident I can make it happen. I always say I am a bit of a dreamer, but what is life without dreams to look forward to? What is on your Fitness Bucket List?
FITNESS BUCKET LIST
1. Trapeze Classes at the School of Trapeze in Santa Monica https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trapeze-School-New-York-TSNY-Los-Angeles/252082627475
2. Synchronized swimming classes at Aqualillies in Los Angeles https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aqualillies/315260815022
3. Michael Cornell Ballet Classes at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Align-Ballet-Method/132494413452882
4.Ballroom Latin Classes at 3rd Street Dance in Los Angeles https://www.facebook.com/3rdstreetdance
5. Go to Pittsburgh, work out with best friend at Melissa Bender Fitness http://www.benderfitness.com/
6. Go to San Diego, take yoga and aerial yoga with one of my best friends Tracy Gittens at Galaxy Lifestyle, Fitness, and Aerial Yoga. Grand Opening July 19, 2013.
7. Surf if I am not too afraid of sharks, lol
8.Take a Tracy Anderson class in Los Angeles. https://www.facebook.com/TracyAndersonMethod
9.Some type of Yoga Retreat by the ocean.
10. Be in or on the cover of Weight Watchers Magazine. (Hey, a girl can dream and they use real people all the time).