Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TUESDAY WEIGHT UPDATE 9-17-2013


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday. Tonight I am attending the yoga class on the Helipad at the InterContinental Hotel in Century City with the whole city as my backdrop. I am really excited to do yoga in the sky and I will try to get photos. Such an amazing opportunity to do yoga with such a spectacular view.

I weighed myself this morning and I am happy to say this week I lost three pounds. My weight is now 184 pounds. I am really excited to see such a drop in my weight. I know all successes are not determined by weight, but it is nice to see the scale go down. My total weight loss is now 13 pounds since I started this project and 23 pounds since the beginning of the year. I have made my first ten pound goal and I will assist my first charity in two weeks.

We are joining the Monday Night Mission on September 30th. I have told the management where I work and they are ordering food. How amazing is that. I plan on bringing supplies to make sandwiches as well.  I look forward to giving back to those who need it most. I know this will be an emotional experience, and I hope to try to go back and help at least once or twice a month after the first time.

I am off for now. I wish everyone a beautiful Tuesday full of love and light.
Namaste'
Rose


4 comments:

  1. I am so happy and proud of you. You are not only making yourself healthier and happier, but you are making a difference in the lives of so many others. Enjoy your Helipad experience! I would love to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa. The Helipad class was cancelled but I quickly turned myself and my disappointment in the direction of Yogaworks and took a Vinyasa class. Keeping moving, I can find my zen anywhere. xo

    ReplyDelete