Monday, May 19, 2014

DRESSING ROOM SELFIES

I went to Marshall's today to look for a new bathing suit and a few summer dresses. For the amount of money it costs to purchase a pair of jeans I found a bunch of summer dresses on sale for my upcoming weekend away. A shout out to my future personal shopper at Marshalls, Debonie. She was incredibly kind and helpful and we decided when I get to my goal weight we are going to town shopping. I can use the help and I am so grateful I met her today.

I have lost considerably but I still have a ways to go. I decided to take selfies of my purchases to see how they look, and get the best reflection of where I stand. My bathing suit I bought is retro and fun, I am not yet daring enough for more. I need to get a sport one for swimming laps. I am very happy with my new finds.

Wishing everyone a beautiful week. Keep moving forward.
Love and Light
Namaste'
Rose


Retro bathing suit My arm looks huge, bad angle lol



Blue Maxi Dress



Cut out in the back


Bathing suit cover up

I did not get this one.







showing the cut out

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa Bender so much always for your support. xo

    ReplyDelete