Wednesday, January 22, 2014

MOBILE MEDITATION



Getting to where you want to go takes effort, flexibility, and consistency. Losing weight when you are no longer young is not easy but it is attainable. It just takes a longer. I finally broke my plateau and I am 2 lbs into my best 10 lbs. I am thinking what my next charity will be. I have decided my 40 lb charity is the virtual baby shower for Project Cuddle, so I need something I can do for my 30 lb charity. I am brainstorming at the moment.

Tonight is my one of my workouts with Mike my personal trainer. We are working out this week tonight and tomorrow. I was away so of course I only had the chance to go walking on my weekend. I really like exercising outside, it makes me feel so centered and whole.I call it outdoor mobile meditation. I took a lot of photos this weekend, and I was happy with them even though I am about 40 lbs from my final goal. I am almost at the half way mark. My husband reminds me of that when I get frustrated. Half way there, almost.

Getting back into a sleep rhythm is important as well, I am just starting to feel like my sleep is back on track. Sleep is so important for health. Exercise, nutrition, sleep, and nurturing your mind are all key for happiness. I believe keeping your creative juices flowing helps with feeling like you are ageless. When you create you feel alive.

Wishing everyone a beautiful day.
Namaste'
Love and Light
Rose

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Glad you had a great weekend and broke your plateau!

    ReplyDelete