Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WEDNESDAY WORKOUT

Me last summer and now.


I had my Wednesday workout with my trainer Mike before I escape to Vegas for a long holiday weekend with James.  I am getting really good at my push-ups and I am very proud at how far I have come. I will go much farther too, the skies the limit. I am really working on my fitness goals. My workouts are really changing my body, much more so than if I would have gone at it alone. I am very grateful for the help and expertise of Mike, he is a great teacher. 

I downloaded some music for my cardio, some fast 70's and 80's music to really get me moving.
Here are some of my new songs.

Wild Wild Life, Talking Heads
Turning Japanese The Vapors
Paradise by the Dashboard Light Meatloaf
Running on Empty Jackson Browne
Let it Ride BTO
Flashdance Irene Cara
Fame Irene Cara
Hollywood Nights Bob Seger
I'm Alive ELO
Shine a Little Love ELO
All Over The World ELO
Sweet Talking Woman ELO
I Got You Split Enz
I Ran Flock A Flock of Seagulls

Off to do some packing. Love and Light to all.
Namaste'
Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment