Saturday, January 25, 2014

SATURDAY WEIGHT UPDATE

I climbed to the roof to see what lies ahead off in the distant horizon,
and it is as lovely as the sea and the sunshine.


I lost a pound this week, woo hoo.

Good morning to all. I love weighing in on Saturdays. It gets me ready for my weekend on a bright and positive note, and if I gain I know to change things up and not undo my hard work because it is the weekend. Today I lost another pound, bringing my weight to 174 lbs. It is my lowest weight so far, and I am so thrilled. I went from 207 last January, to 197 when I started this project. So for the sake of this project I have lost 23 lbs since July, and 33 since January. It is a slow weight loss, and I am happy with it being so. I was at a party in December and I spent the evening talking to a cardiologist, and he explained losing a pound a week is completely healthy and you will definitely keep it off. I had been on a plateau during December but since January I have broken the plateau.

I am so excited I am so close to being in the 160's. That feels so amazing, and I am so proud. I am also proud of how far I have come in my fitness journey. My workouts with my Trainer Mike are really starting to evolve since I am becoming much stronger. We are going to incorporate  a lot of various styles of working out. I told him martial arts interest me so we may try to mix it up even more. I am having a blast, I enjoy my workouts, my yoga, and walking and running. I am changing my mind as well as my body and it feels so good.

Today my husband James is attending the Winter Classic Hockey game so I am having lunch with my friend Francie from The Richard Simmons Video. She is a wonderful and supportive friend, and I am blessed to have met her and all of my new friends I am encountered since I started this journey. My life has taken a new direction, sometimes you just have to turn at the fork in the road and see what the unknown holds.

Happy Weekend to all,
Love and Light,
Namaste'
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment