Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TUESDAY THURSDAY WORKOUTS

I will bend but I will not break.


Good morning to all. I am looking forward to working out with my trainer and friend Mike again later today.  It has been about 3 weeks or since we have worked out because of the holidays. We are now going to work out Tuesdays and Thursdays. I of course will be doing cardio and yoga on the other days and one Richard Simmons class a week. I also want to start a ballet class soon, I need to look at Align Ballet Method's schedule.

I am on my fourth day of Weight Watchers Online and I am loving the control I feel. I also love that all the points are calculated online. I cannot tell you the freedom I feel doing this program, all the obsessive thoughts about food are out the window. Now I am eating healthy but not overly strict. I had reached a plateau so this is perfect to jump start my weight loss again. I can do no wrong, or that is how I feel today.

Much love and light and lots of warmth to much of the country. Remember to breathe in positive feelings and love, and breathe out all of the remainder toxic emotions. Then you can manifest your destiny from thoughts into actions. We are human, so sometimes we just need to slow down a moment and catch our breathe.

Namaste'
Love and Light
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment