Friday, January 3, 2014

WRAPPING IT UP AFTER THE HOLIDAYS


The holidays were amazing, and now it is time to recharge and detox. I did splurge a little, not much but I find it created cravings I did not have for the last six months. Time to take the tree down, and make the new years resolutions a reality.

I decided I want to lose 40 lbs more. With the holidays ending I find myself going between being highly inspired and motivated, and being completely overwhelmed. I need to regroup and refocus, and get back to my plans. Today I had a long day, but I went speed walking with my husband James for over an hour. I will not give up even if I have moments of feeling discouraged. I have too many goals.

I have my work cut out for me with diet, exercise, and yoga plus planning what my next charity will be. I will stay the course and make a difference in my life as well as the lives of others. After all, that is why we are here, for each other.

In the coming week I am going to post my revised work out schedule for the week. I am keeping a food journal and I am even contemplating going to Weight Watchers again, it keeps me honest without getting obsessive.

Sweet Dreams,
Namaste' 
Love and Light
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment