1. Trapeze Classes at the School of Trapeze in Santa Monica https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trapeze-School-New-York-TSNY-Los-Angeles/252082627475
2. Synchronized swimming classes at Aqualillies in Los Angeles https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aqualillies/315260815022
3. Michael Cornell Ballet Classes at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Align-Ballet-Method/132494413452882 I am doing this very soon.
4.Ballroom Latin Classes at 3rd Street Dance in Los Angeles https://www.facebook.com/3rdstreetdance
5. Go to Pittsburgh, work out with best friend at Melissa Bender Fitness http://www.benderfitness.com/
6. Go to San Diego, take yoga and aerial yoga with one of my best friends Tracy Gittens at Galaxy Lifestyle, Fitness, and Aerial Yoga. Grand Opening July 19, 2013.
7. Surf if I am not too afraid of sharks, lol Ok, I have an update on this, Mike my trainer has offered to teach me when I am ready and when I can do a good push up, and I will take him up on that. He said nest summer when the water is warmer, so if James and I are still living here in Los Angeles I will conquer this.
8.Take a Tracy Anderson class in Los Angeles. https://www.facebook.com/TracyAndersonMethod
I do not think she teaches to the public, so I may not be able to make this a reality.
9.Some type of Yoga Retreat by the ocean.
10. Be in or on the cover of Weight Watchers Magazine. (Hey, a girl can dream and they use real people all the time). e.I am no longer going to Weight Watchers but I do it on my own so I do not know if this could be possible. Update...I may start Weight Watchers again, it keeps me honest.
11. Do a 5K in 2014. I am doing the Bad Prom Run in March with a team from Seasons 52, tiara and all.
12. Practice my yoga and get into the difficult poses I am struggling with. Do inversions, backbends, and anything to do with my leg behind me. This means gaining more flexibility in my quads. I want to take photos by the trees I love in yoga poses.
13. Do a 30 day yoga challenge, and do yoga every day for 30 days in a row.
14. Swim with dolphins, not really fitness related but is in a way. I would love to have this experience.
15. Learn Tai Chi or some sort of Martial Arts.
16. Get some sort of certifications down the line so I can pass on my new knowledge and help those who need it. Maybe volunteering for the needy.I am going to do this through ACE, The American Council of Exercise.
17. Take Fire Dancing classes at Firegroove here in Los Angeles. Francie did it and it sounds amazing, maybe a little dangerous but that makes it even more intriguing.
18. Aerial Yoga here in Los Angeles.
19. Audition for The Ole Skool Crew in 2014. They are the dancers over 40 that dance at the Sparks games at The Staple Center.
20. Take a reformer Pilates class.