Monday, September 30, 2013

WALKING ON SUNSHINE



Good Monday Morning to all. I am up just a little bit earlier than usual, I have decided to wake up about a half hour earlier and walk for 30 to 45 minutes on the treadmill before work to give me just a little extra edge. I am still going to do all of the things I have been doing, but I think this may speed my metabolism up each day. I am going to do this Monday through Friday, before blogging and work. I would love to one day go to one of the early morning yoga classes at Yogaworks, but right now 6:30 is just too early for me and my schedule.

Next Monday October 7th, 2013 I will be marking my first ten pound loss by joining Mel and The Monday Night Mission in their beautiful work, feeding the residents at Skid Row. I am now at 13 pounds, but this has taken some planning. I work at a restaurant called Seasons 52 and they have offered to order food for the cause, and it has taken a few weeks to plan. I will write a complete separate post all about my first charity and all of those involved. Mike my trainer and friend is joining me, as is his girlfriend Maria and maybe some other friends as well. I really look forward to this humbling experience, and hope to help at least once a month as a regular volunteer.

Off for now, coffee and breakfast and then off to work. I wish you a beautiful last day of September. Love and light to all.
Namaste'
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment