Monday, September 2, 2013

LABOR DAY AND LORNA JANE

Happy Labor Day to all. I had to work a few hours today and I slept in too late too be able to post this morning, so this post is a bit late. I am really excited for my weigh in tomorrow, I am really starting to see the results and I know I have this. After work I went over to Lorna Jane, I love their workout clothes. They are just my style and as a reward to myself I am going to buy myself a hot pink workout outfit when I hit around 15 pounds. Their sizes seem to run a little small, and I think I am almost at the point when I can wear their large comfortably. 

Every time I go in Lorna Jane in Century City California Jessie greets me with a sincere smile and she always remembers who I am. She has been following my blog as well. I am a big fan of their colorful workout clothes and they are also reasonably priced, so that is an added bonus. I am drawn to the hot pink, turquoise, and neon orange. You can find them at their Facebook page. If you stop in the Century City CA location be sure to say hi to Jessie, she is truly genuine and will assist you with your needs for working out.  We snapped a few photos today, and next time it will be me in their workout clothes. Inspiration from colorful workout gear and the lovely ladies that work at Lorna Jane. 


Namaste'
Rose
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lorna-Jane-Century-City/322352581201853

With Jessie from Lorna Jane Century City CA

Love their workout clothes and colors

Getting the blue and pink in a few weeks


1 comment: