Monday, September 16, 2013

YOGA ON A HELIPAD IN LOS ANGELES

Rooftop yoga | Photo courtesy of InterContinental Los Angeles, Facebook

Good Morning and a Happy Monday to all. I was reviewing my weekly workout routine and I may have to modify it so on Thursday so I can attend this amazing yoga class on a helipad at the InterContinental Hotel in Century City with a spectacular view of Los Angeles. What an amazing moment this will be. The class is being taught this week by Michael Stebbins.

Add this to my fitness bucket list. What an experience to be able to do yoga with such a backdrop. Classes are Thursday night after 6 pm, perfect for me and only $16.00. Wow, look at that view. I am speechless. I may have to skip my Iyengar class Thursday and get my zen on a rooftop.
Coffee time.
Namaste'
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment