Thursday, September 26, 2013

SORE BODY, HEAVY HEART

Stormy loved to travel, here she is in Delaware at the Bailey Home.

Good Morning to all. It is Thursday and I am so happy it is almost the weekend. I am really sore today. Tuesday I worked out with Mike, my trainer and friend and the new workout left me  really sore. I had a Vinyasa Yoga class last night with Nicole, and I am even more sore this morning. Sore in a good way mind you, but I may need to purchase some Epsom salts to soothe. Tonight I am taking either a Vinyasa class at Yogaworks, or a Inyegar class. It depends when I get there and how I feel. The Inyegar class is very challenging but slower, and may be a good fit since my muscles feel fatigued.

Off for today, this post is short and sweet. I am sleepy this week and a bit over emotional for some reason. My cat Stormy that passed away last January has been on my mind a lot. I was in the pet store and all of a sudden I was reminded of that horrid week, and other reminders hit me as the day progressed. It is strange how you go through your daily life and all of a sudden something from the past hits you and you are transported to that time and place immediately. I am a very emotional creature, so I choose to feel whatever comes my way, but then I find it necessary to block it out a bit so I can get on with everything I need to accomplish. I cannot believe it has already been eight months since we lost her. She was family and will forever be missed yet remembered.

Wishing you a beautiful Thursday
Love and Light
Namaste'
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment