Sunday, September 1, 2013

STAYING STRONG ON HOLIDAY WEEKEND


Happy Sunday to all. It is the Labor Day weekend and I must say this is my first food challenge but I am sticking to plan and staying strong. It is not easy though, everyone is having summer food and treats but I am on a mission and I cannot falter. I am also finding time for my workouts and yoga in between the fun. Today I went to a morning yoga class with Nicole before my husband and I head out on a day trip. Yoga was fantastic and I am so happy I squeezed it in. We  now are going to just hit the road and see where it takes us. I love road trips, the freedom of the open highway and the unknown when you are just spontaneous and drive to wherever the freeway takes you.

Signing off for now. I will stay strong when we stop for a bite to eat. It is not easy but so worth it. I wish everyone a wonderful Sunday and Labor Day Weekend.
Namaste'
Love and light
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment