Monday, September 23, 2013

HAPPY AUTUMN TO ALL


Good Monday Morning and Happy Autumn to all. I have the whole day off today, I have to stay home to be here for the building inspector. They are coming by, and if no one his home they plan to come inside anyway. I have cats that can get out, so I must stay home between the hours of 11-4. Looks like I will catch up on my reading.

My husband and I had a great weekend. We went to Malibu this weekend to walk and get some fresh air. I believe being outdoors often is crucial to happiness and well being. The beach was cold, so we went to Malibu Bluff State Park. I was so happy, I brought a jean jacket that never fit, and now it buttons. We decided to snap some photos to document my weight loss so far. I was being silly and hugging the trees. If anyone knows me, I have this California Tree obsession.



Yoga yesterday with Nicole was awesome. My hamstrings are opening up, we did the leg up against the wall stretch and it was much easier this time. I have yoga again this week at Yogaworks. I practice 4-5 times a week and I love it. I know in a few months my practice will really begin to open and expand.

I have picked Monday October 7th 2013 to go down and join the Monday Night Mission to feed the residents of skid row. This is my first ten pound weight loss charity.  I am going to write all about what we are doing in a future post when I have a bit more time. My friend and trainer Mike is accompanying me because he loves to help people, and anyone of my co-workers and friends are also welcome to join us as well. The more help for the cause the better. 

I wish you a beautiful first Monday of Autumn. Get out there and jump in some leaves, or treat yourself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte', skim of course. Just because it is Monday does not mean you cannot enjoy life. 
Namaste'
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment